If you’re looking for a new responsive theme for your WordPress blog you should definitely check out what MyThemeShop has to offer. They have a large variety of well constructed quality sites specifically designed for blogs, magazines, and eCommerce. I’ll spare you all the details since you can read all about what they have to offer in my comprehensive review here:
If you are looking to create a beautiful and easy to use blog you should definitely have a look at these 7 themes:
– Using MyThemeShop’s Spike theme will give your WordPress blog a very colorful and exciting feel. It will present all of your latest blog posts in its unique post slider. Spike is also fully responsive to mobile screens and comes with a full array of shortcodes and widgets.
– Splash a great theme if you are thinking of expanding your blog to sell products using WooCommerce. It is a great theme for a product review blog as it allows you to use its built-in review feature to rate products and services. As with all of MyThemeShop’s themes Splash comes with a complete package of widgets and shortcodes and is fully responsive.
– Sensational is a great theme that prominently displays your categories along the side of your website in a really cool way. It is also built for WooCommerce in case you are looking to expand into selling products. This is a fun and unique theme that you should really check out. Of course Sensation is fully responsive and comes with all of MyThemeShop’s features, widgets, and shortcodes.
– Chronology is a theme that mimics the “timeline” feature of Facebook. Because it uses a “Masonry” post display it puts a lot of emphasis on featured images. Because of this, this would be a great theme if you are looking to show off your photos. It is completely mobile responsive and loaded with all of the best MyThemeShop features.
– Saturation offers your readers a bold and colorful experience while they browse your website. It presents all of your menus, sidebars, posts, and headings in a slick, bold, and beautiful manner. It really is a nice aesthetically pleasing theme that is fully loaded with every feature and widget MyThemeShop has to offer.
– As the name expresses, Minimalia is a kind of “minimalist” website. It works to do the most for your website with the least amount of “stuff” cluttering up your screen. This makes for a very simple, yet super effective and impactful blog. Behind the scenes it is packed full of all of MyThemeShop’s latest widgets and features.
– If you’re aiming for a plain and simple blog that is easy to use and simple to navigate Wildfire is the theme for you. It provides a ton of white space with just enough color splashed throughout to keep things exciting. With this theme you are able to fully utilize all of the features and widgets MyThemeShop provides along with all of their themes.
If you have any questions regarding these themes or have any great themes to suggest yourself please leave me a comment below!
You may also be interested in: